I left my laptop in Kepong since 12/12/12 until now.
No entertainment in Kampar during examination period. Totally GG.
Feel so strange to re-enter FB life.
I really don't know why I posted my stupid face on fb...oyah! I wanted to show my hair to my sister!
I don't want post any (my stupid look) photo to fb anymore, maybe.
" May I know how's your feeling after you finished your final examination?" asked by reporter from CMM.
"' I feel so sad because examinations ended. I love exams! Please come back to me~~~' Do you think this will be the answer instead?" I answered.
My W.H.O.L.E head pains for one whole night after it ended. Just feeling many/ uncountable/ a lot/ ALL of my brain cells boomed on that night!
I was like a dying person lying on my bed. Many scenes of my foundation year passed through my mind. The lecturer I love the most, the tallest boy in my class, the audience in my first presentation, the person who dislikes me, the plate of oily meehoon I bought, the bicycle..................... the last cry in Kampar for 2012.
Y.U.P! Ended with the last tear! Let's start 2013 with a bright smile!
First day of 2013, I'm back to my home!
First dinner in 2013, MAIU Restaurant Japanese buffet!
First birthday celebration in 2013, first try on green tea red bean cake, first fresh outlook to my family, first night kicked out my dad from his room and I slept with mummy.....
wuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, one year passed with one glimpse!
New year new wish, my first rank will still be: Lose weight! Sounds so impossible because my weight is always inversely proportional with my action....
OK, that's all for today! sim first~~~
#WOW! FANTASTIC 2012!