Early in the morning I woke up late, yeah I will never wake up early anymore...
One hour for a girl to dress up and make up (is never enough), erm...not really make up, but I was just putting additional chemical substances on the face.
Due to I AM LATE, so I just let my NEW hair spread around my neck without tying it up.
I met Susu at the bus-stop, she was just so cool because she DROVE to Kepong to fetch me! I never expect she will be so good in driving (than me XD), and I'm really impressed by her driving skills, and her CALMness when we met some rude drivers on the road.
I pointed her the way to go to TS as this was the first time she drove to there. I also blur x2 because normally I'm just a passenger but not the driver. Maybe someday when KL's road is empty then only I'll drive to wherever I want.
0953 reached! Yeah it's still early. 80% shops haven't open yet and we went to Borders. Few books' cover pages really attracted me to buy them but when I looked at the prices! OMG, I can buy 4 clothes with the total of them, or maybe more. So I left my little budget to buy them at the end of our crazy shopping time.
I skipped our shopping details as it has so much to be told~~~
We had our brunch at Sopoong Korean restaurant. Again, I ordered ddeokbogi! I'll never hate this meal in my life =)
We spent a lot in Etude House. I know it's my fault to be the STARTER to go in because at the end we spent NOT LESS $$$ in the shop. Yeah, I'm 20 ( although it's still not official) and I need additional 'thing' to put on my face to look better ( because I don't look good ). One more important reason for me to spend on the make up stuffs is my SISTER! In my opinion, she'll only meet her White Horse Prince if she puts on some make up at her age of XX. So with my help, I hope my mission will success. Azzaaaaa!!!
At the end, we felt so satisfied because she bought what she needs and I bought what I listed before my exams.
That's all from me lah~ Many more but I'm super lazy to type hahaha!
p/s: My sis and mum love my gifts for them =)
pp/ss: I know you spot it: "Did I buy those books?" I'm so sorry, I betrayed myself, please feel free to slap me (*piak*)!!
#Girls' Day.