Why does your blog become so "short"? Some more has no chat box for me to comment.
From,
Cute Lyenn
50 seconds away from your blog.
hahaha, 'cute' lyenn pulak?!
I completed 95% of my assgn, just need to be rearranged and binded. Yeah!
yayaya, I know I'm starting to talk about lame stuffs happened in my 'junky' lifeless life... But you want me how to do woh? Nobody talk to me when I'm bored to continue doing my revision...
I get fat. Hopefully it is just for these periods. I know myself is impossible to be as thin as Girl's Generation, but! not as fat as XXX though.
Self- control.
I missed out the chance to make my confession before I get 19.
Sad case.
1 week after last Friday, Im still not used to it: my family had gone back to KL, they left something in Kampar-------------------------Chan Lai Yenn.
Gosh!