.




15.7.12

Lucky day.

I cannot give up!
I know I just did a great job yesterday,
I'm not hoping for appraisal, 
but at least I hope you appreciate it.
^3^


JoongKi ya, 
Are you looking at me?
hahaha





sukjin:" The most beautiful person between us is mr joongki."
joongki:" (laughing)... o saekkae..."




RM1.80 for one plate of fried meehun plus one piece of fried yam.




Have a guess on how much it is?
RM 1.60 only ah!
I bought this in yesterday afternoon, the stall was going to sell out their spicy food,
when I reached there, 
there was no much lauk can be picked actually.

The main thing is, that is lemak rice! Not white rice!

 I thought the aunty said it costs RM 2.60,
but she only received my RM1.60.

I guess... she overlooked some lauk that I put at the bottom.

I was so excited because I 拾到宝,
I've spread this news to my mum and sis hahahahaha!

One word to describe:

FULFILLED!



#Life is just as simple as this.