.




25.2.12

Nips.

##Since the last post's title doesn't relate to that post totally, here's another post to make it.

Massimo, you know I know so no need for me to explain...Gardenia, you know I also know so no need to explain also...But! Gardenia, the smaller size book of plain bread as I know was selling RM2.90 last time. However, since Massimo which is TASTIER and CHEAPER sells only RM2.50, Gardenia turns bekcek already, it's now selling RM2.40.

Ten sen cheaper. Worth? No! I will still buy Massimo. As other customer also thinks this way.##

Next, let's talk about NIPS.

You might not know what it is, so, here it is:



When I was in NS camp, it costs me RM2.00. I ate it everyday over that period.

Last two weeks, I FOUND it selling in utar's canteen. How excited I was!!! Again, it's price only RM2.00, I deserve it! That day was Valentine's Day. I bought it for myself. So sweet, although no boys present me chocolate.

One week later, I went out to the serbenaka shop, again, I saw it. WOW! Selling only RM1.90! Ten sen cheaper! But, I bought only one, because I felt like I'm too crazy for it. I was thinking to buy at the shop for one once a week!

Today, I went there. Guess what i shocked of? It is selling at price RM 2.20!!! ##Exclamation mark!! Why is the price increase thirty sen within one week??!! This really make me crazy, dizzy and freezing!

At last, I didn't buy it.

## Monday, I still have to go back to canteen to buy it T^T! RM2.00.....