Last Saturday my friends invited me to watch this movie in Lotus Five Star Cinema, the only cinema in Kampar for now. Actually I have high expectation on this movie after I watched the trailer, but I tried to get the expectation away from my mind because I don't wanna ruin my raw feelings when watching this movie.
It started on time, I guess it's because cinema in small town has fewer trailers to be shown before the movie starts.
Most of the audience are Utar students. There's a lot of jokes presented in the movie. I laughed deadly to the extend that I clapped vigorously to express my excitements. The point is the students were doing the same thing with me, clapping + laughing non-stop! I feel touched when we made the same rhythm of the claps in a cinema. I don't know why... a sense of integrity as Utarians? Because I have never met this clapping situations in KL. I think I'll miss this feeling after I leave Kampar.
When the movie comes to an end, I just feel like don't wanna leave the cinema, I want the movie to continue, for anything...I guess this is the success of Jack Neo's movies, where he cast characters from unknown, ordinary persons to act in his movies, as the audience, we tend to reflect their stories to ourselves, and we hope the movie will be continued so we can predict ourselves in real life.
Tosh Zhang, my new crush HAHA. I've mentioned before I don't like skinny boys because they make me look fat when I stand beside them. But Tosh is different. I can feel his rich thoughts and ideas when I watch his vlogs. He's not skinny but he's muscular in a slim form...@@ I like his fast talking speed in vlogs and his accent. Some Asian vloggers' accent are too much, I mean they're like Asian-coated Americans, I don't understand a single word when they speak too fast. Tosh's accent is good and understandable so I love it.
If I would have a chance to know him, I'll tell him:
Singapore is not my destiny, but you are.
(chan lai yenn 你很geli yer!)
***
After passing the hectic week, now comes to the worrying week. This Thursday I'll be having Proposal Defense with my group members about our research. I believe our piece of work is valuable to be studied, the only thing is our tutor is a Malay who can understand Chinese, and my members did bad-mouthed in front of him before we knew the fact! I didn't join their gossip because I found the tutor is good in pronouncing Chinese names. I did told my members not to talk bad in front of him, but they... I don't know how to describe... senseless?
Anyway, I hope my "cute and polite" look can make my tutor forgive my members, because I'm trying so hard to change his perceptions towards our group. I smiled to him, I opened door for him, I greet whenever I see him, I bowed when class ended......
***
Last two days were free. I changed the bed and pillow cases, I swept and mopped the floor, and I cleaned my face just now.
Before applying pore cleanser on nose and chin, we've to clean our face as usual. Wipe out the excess water on your face using your index finger by sweeping horizontally, do it like the wiper of a car, the window is your face. Let the remaining to dry off by itself. Because I found that girls like to wipe away water drops using towels after washing face. The towel is so rough, how could they do this to their face? Like my sis, she wipes her face like rubbing cloth on a washboard! I told her, when time flies, your face will be like the rough towel also, I guarantee. Let few drops of water dropped on your pajamas or on the floor doesn't matter much right? Be gentle to your face.
Then apply pore cleanser lo. I squeezed too much so I've to spread them on my cheeks. Keep rubbing for 3 minutes, about a theme song 'Who Else' of Frogmen. Washed it away with more than seven times of palm-watering (?) Please correct me.
Using hair band is a must when washing face, unless you wash your face when showering. You've to know the boundary between hair and face, and I found that many people don't actually apply cleanser completely on their faces. The edges need to be cleaned alsooooooo. Don't feel troublesome if your baby hair is wet, you just need to dry them after all. Even my lil bro is using hair band, so sissy yet clever.
I applied egg mouse but it doesn't shown clearly in the second photo. Why? Because the product is so good and my face is very dry until the mouse is so eager to be absorbed into the skin. Slap the face gently, hmm I mean hit it gently?...hmm or any action that can make the mouse absorb completely into the skin HAHA. Another 3-4 minutes of waiting, wash it.
I didn't apply toner because it's almost finished and I'm waiting for my sis to bring a new to me on this weekend. Apply cream on face lo if not what I did just now will be wasted. Slap it gently again lo.
Then? Then take selfie lo. No lah! I found my forehead is super wide, it is known as 朝鲜额头 in Korea culture. My eyebrows damn thick and black also, inherited from dad =3=
Is this called a 'How To Keep Your Face Clean' tutorial? I didn't mean to do this but I was wondering whether you guys know the proper ways of washing face.
Anyway, happy new week, hope everything goes fine to everyone =D
Remember to support ABTM3 yo!!



