.




24.7.13

Otteokae??

Tired.
Sleepy.
Stress.
Hungry.
Lazy.
Busy.
Tomorrow gonna have a presentation.
Although it's just few minutes for my part, perhaps I can voice up fluently in front of classmates.

I was like not myself recently.
A better me? or stupid?
Feeling demotivated when I get my Macro midterm score.
Whenever want to try harder, I face obstacles.

My problem? MY Problem? MY PROBLEM??
Perhaps it's the weather, haze is polluting me.

Really get demotivated by myself, any extra reward can give to me?
Cash/ trip/ shopping/ books?
I will feel motivated then.

I know it is my problem.
Tiny leads to bigger one.
I'm getting down down down.

It's Week 9 already stupid!!!
Final is heading shit!!!
After all, I'm still emo.

I think the biggest problem is because my sem break trip has been banned by my mummy.

天堂不过如此 马尔代夫
(not this holly expensive trip)

Heartbroken...
Haiz...............
Demotivated...

#Bye all.