Yesterday, my friends invited me to go to Kampar pasar malam.
Ok, I admit that since I live in Kampar for 1+year but I never visit the pasar malam haha. ( Because I'm a guai-looi)
I then attracted to go because I felt that being a Kampar utarian should go for it at least once, although at the first place I thought I would keep this 'not-going' record until I my graduation day in Utar.
p/s: A guy in a car passed by just kept saying HI and shaking his hand to me when I was waiting for my friends outside her house. Please la, April's Fool has just passed, don't irritate me leh. (who lai de??)
I had my dinner (sphagetti) before left my room, just don't want to waste money on food anymore because my dad really brought A LOT of vegetables, fish balls, dried mee and some sort of raw ingredients for me to cook at home. Plus, Jay is coming right? Lagi need to save money during this 'hardship'!
I didn't buy anything at the pasar malam. Just followed my friends to visit around and taught them how to choose fresh vegetables. I brought only RM1 because I thought I would have a chance to pass by MCD and purchase an ice-cream cone as my dessert after dinner.
Yi?! Why am I here? I should be reading my textbook with wrinkles in between my eyebrows and eating maggi like a monkey got his banana. Anyway, I grant that my laptop is totally destructed, although I may get help from my housemate to lend me her charger, I'll use my laptop only when in urgent. (Library's internet connection is fast man!)
=D
¬soya just now, waiting laosai