.




22.3.13

Confession

Is this week my week?
Why so many things happened on me without  a prior inform?

Today, again, I did a super embarrassing action in front of the class >,<
Not confessed to my lovely boy, but to my tutor and lecturer of Business law, Ms Claudia >,<

While my classmates were copying the answers provided on the screen after her explanation, my friend and I were sitting with no work.

She asked " You copied the answers from your friends?"
"No. I attended extra class of yours on Wednesday."
"Don't you feel boring looking at my face twice?"
"No!" What a stiff answer from me!
"You shouldn't come twice because you paid for only once." she advised.
"..." I was thinking how to answer her... 
"But I like your attitude, want to learn more."
I laughed softly (I shy mah >,<) and kept beating my friend's left arm.

...

She continued " Don't look at me too much, later you fall in love with me"
"Already felt in it" OMO?! Where did I get the courage to speak it out?!?! >,<
I can see that she was shocked for a glance while, but then continued
"The boys must be regret." She said.
"..." I don't understand...
"What is so good about me woh?" (she was acting girly)
Again I speechless, because my English is not good mah, need to translate the sentence before answering her.
"Like idol" I said.
She got shocked again >,< ( Madam please don't get heart attack)
"Then from now on I have to sit properly lor~~~" Adjusting her posture.
I laughed! Madam, I like how you originally behaving. 

...

After a while, she asked us isn't law interesting? ( I answered loudly in my heart!)
Then she advised us to get a mentor in our life. ( As though she is mine.)
Successful person for example Bill Gates, Steve Jobs...(I forgot the names she told us) have their mentors in their life. 
Then she advised us to study another degree in law after graduate from UTAR.
I remember I kept nodding my head without looking at her because I've no doubt my face was RED at that period.

In conclusion, I did my first confession to my lovely idol. 
She's a great lecturer! 
She opens my view, teaches me (us) how to look at things differently.
She is my idol.

#a different love