.




3.11.12

Sleeper.

          I'm moody because of the weather. Early in the morning I can see the road is wet and the sky is dark. Everyday cycle back from campus must be wearing rain coat. Then the next morning still blur from sleeping, I need to collect it before 8am class at the balcony with rush.

          Mum called me but I missed it. I've no credit to call back. I think if it is urgent, she'll call again definitely.  It's now Week 8 of my semester, six more weeks to meet my final. Everything is in a 'quite' good progress. One said : No matter thing goes good or bad, it is good because at least it is progressing. 

         Dad grumbled that he's a banker to me. Well, he get it 50% right haha. I can't express what I'm actually thinking to him as he doesn't do so to me. =) 

         Don't judge a book by it's cover. Never judge a red apple by it's luster skin. 



#Don't simply judge me if you know me nothing.
=)