.




3.8.12

The day after yesterday.

Officially, my groups completed four assignments and one presentation in two weeks. Now only left the last General Maths test, and a simple presentation.

How busy I was? I didn't cook for three days at all because of long and meaningless discussions in my leader's house. Yesterday's discussion made me reached home by cycling at midnight 2.30am but still, the work not yet completed until today's morning they asked for help from the others...The thing is, today is the due date! I swear! I would never join in any group because of a reason: my friends are in that group! Be rational before you make decisions! And I swear! I wouldn't join XX group anymore! Always delay works...

But! The most important thing in life is the word 'BUT!'! We did well in the group presentation! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~~~




aZZang! 
We are BOH Management Super Team! 
(from left) Sporty Carmen, Beauty Yuki, Leader Jessie, K-pop Tutor Ms Chan, Me (yeah!) and Tally Dillon.

Yeah I'm still the tallest girl though they are wearing high-heels >3<"
Can you see our Yuki's name tag? Every of us has it, my leader spent her time "sew" it using papers you know! I think Ms Chan would add marks on the special additional hard works.

And one more thing, why are us holding the piece of mahjong paper? Hahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!!! This is because I drew something funny on my recommendation part! 


#" Whenever there is an economic downturn, BOH can actually promotes Buy-One-Free-One promotions and free souvenirs to the customers which have printed with their logo. Also, they can actually held a contest to win Ft-island and BigBang concert tickets to atttract customers by just........"

I actually added K-pop spirit in my slides on the day before presentation because I know Ms Chan is Ft's big fans!! I successfully made my leader shocked and the whole class laughed crazily because of my "craziness"! The most important thing was, Ms Chan SMILED!!! yeah! mission completed!



Somehow I was acting SAMPAT during the presentation, because it's a kind of stress when whole class was quiet and JUST looking at you! 

I actually started my part with a super lame sentence:
"Now only I know how Ms Chan feels when she stands in front talking but no one layan her..."

What a lame starting... After the presentation my group members told me that they REALLY SHOCKED because of the sentence came out from my mouth... So?...My image keeps decreasing dramatically now....

>///<

During tutor's recommendation, Ms Chan said I'm a cute and swing speaker. Erm... Is it a good comment?? hiakhiak!!

#We made it! 
And I can sleep well now!